I was nominated for the above award by a young lady named Chloe. I visited Chloe’s blog after Vincent Ehindero gave her a stellar recommendation.
What had impressed me most was her age! She’s only eleven years old.
When I was eleven, I loved writing too – but we didn’t have internet in those days. I somehow doubt, even if we did, that I would have had the courage to start a blog though! She describes herself as being a little….. energetic. That made me smile for sure. 😉
You should definitely stop by her lovely blog, especially if you enjoy poetry 😉
Thank you for the nomination, Chloe 🙂
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities
Here is my Q & A from Chloe :
What’s the best thing you like about blogging? And your advice.
It’s a place to express my thoughts and feelings, and enables me to connect with others all over the world.
I guess my ‘advice’ would be to remember that even in the blogosphere, everyone has a right to their opinion, and that most times, if you don’t have anything nice to say, it may be better to say nothing at all 😉
Who is your favorite author?
I have no answer. Because I have so many, for so many different reasons 😉 As a child, my answer definitely would have been Enid Blyton 😉 (and my adult mind still escapes there sometimes) As I have got older, the world of books has opened up and my list of favourites has definitely grown.
What is that one thing you are very grateful for?
As cheesy as it sounds? My life. All of it. The ups and the downs, the good and the bad circumstances, the successes and the challenges. In the bad moments, I may scream into my pillow, or rant at the bathroom mirror… sometimes I even cry! But I am still VERY grateful for MY life, and the fact that I have it! ❤
Why do you blog?
Well…. why not? 😉
What is your favorite fragrance?
Another question with a multitude of answers. But I shall give you five since I ducked the favourite author question, ha ha ha! 😉
Freshly cut grass
Now unfortunately, as most of you will know from previous blog awards, I don’t nominate other blogs. I feel it’s a personal choice to participate, but also don’t want to put pressure on anyone 😉
IF you find the questions appealing though, then please DO participate… consider yourself nominated 😉
- Is music a big part of your life? How/why? (this question inspired by this fantastic post on Letters to Pogue 😉 that you really should check out)
- Do you have a sweet tooth, or are you more of a savoury lover? (inspired by Granny1947’s love for Lindt dark chocolate 😉 Her blogs are amusing and informative – you should visit her too 😉 )
- What is your favourite way to boost your mood? (Holly’s question on her latest post – a great blog for tips and advice and general inspiration. Definitely worthy of a look see 😉 )
- What is something new that you would like to try out? (I keep thinking about Evan’s post on outdoor rock climbing! He has some other great blog posts as well, focusing on a motivational mindset, goals, and life in general 😉
- Do you have a hobby? What is it? Pictures please 😉 (This is just me being curious, ha ha ha!)
Here’s hoping everyone is well, and happy! Be safe, blogging friends!